- Dunnoly.mid Mary (MacDougall) Hilchie of Ottawa, Ontario, printed one of the scanned tunes above and made a midi sequence.
- Clan MacDougall Society Jig: - Downloadable MP3 audio file (925kb) courtesy of Benne de Jong - pipemaster of the MacDowell Pipe Band (Hoogkerk, Netherlands)
- Beal an Righ: The Kings Taxes, a piobaireachd composed by the Chief's hereditary piper Ronald bhan McDougall
- Caisteal Dhunolla: Castle Dunollie march.
- Cumha Chaiptein MacDhughaill: Lament for Captain MacDougall (for our 24th Chief's eldest son Alexander killed in the peninsula campaign at Ciudad Rodrigo, Spain in 1812).
- Failte Iain Cheir: Salute to Iain Chiar (22nd chief of the MacDougalls).
- Failte Chlan Dughaill: Salute to Clan Dougall.
- Moladh Moraig: The praise of Marian (an old march with a new meaning).
- Latha Dhunabharti: Lament Dunaverty (lament for the MacDougall dead at Dunaverty).
- Brosnachahd-Catha Chlann Dughaill: Clan Dougall's incitement to battle.
- Maid of Lorn: (composed for our 30th Chief on her twenty-first birthday)